Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on waste so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari’s software leverages machine learning and AI technologies to deliver actionable insights from a company’s spend and procurement data and easily visualizes these tailored recommendations and data trends in a clean, user-friendly interface. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is often hidden within millions of data points and takes hours of manpower and clunky spreadsheets to uncover.
Suplari is truly making an impact for clients such as Nordstrom, 21st Century Fox, Tesla and Sonos, (just to name a few) and we’re just getting started. We’re aiming to “share the wealth” by providing businesses with the tools to reduce spend, mitigate risk and increase compliance, and we need your help!
Suplari is seeking a talented, entry-level Data Analyst to work on our customer success team at our downtown Seattle office HQ.
Do you like focusing on challenging problems and finding creative solutions? Would you like to help create something that makes a difference? Do you like to be part of a fast-growing company and be able to put your mark on something early? As an integral member of our customer success team, the data analyst will work with a variety of Fortune 2000 companies extracting, cleansing, and integrating their financial data into Suplari. Motivated by customer obsession, the data analyst will leverage their expertise working with large, complex sets of data to ensure that our enterprise partners are seeing value from Suplari.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring the success of Suplari pilot customers by reviewing their data and making sure that it is correctly formatted and uploaded to Suplari; this involves normalization and categorization of large, unclean data sets
- Using your technical skillset to improve and streamline internal processes on the customer success team, so that we can best serve our customers' needs
- Serving as a data resource for customers, both internal and external
- Be a go to person at Suplari to tackle challenging data problems
- You will become an in-house expert on our Suplari platform, and have a hand in improving our product and features based on your product knowledge and customer feedback
What you bring:
- ~1 year experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools and experience with advanced Excel functions
- Basic working knowledge of Python or other scripting language(s)
- You can quickly establish credibility and good relationships with a variety of financial and procurement professionals
- You have critical attention to detail and strong analytical thinking skills
- You are great at wrangling enterprise data with existing tools but you are more excited by the opportunity to help build something better and streamline processes
- You are hungry to learn and build a career in technology
- You are willing to do what it takes to make a customer successful with Suplari
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, Business Informatics, Data and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures
- Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company
Location and other information:
- This is an entry-level position located in our downtown Seattle office HQ
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position
Suplari is an equal opportunity employer!