Here's what you will be doing at UiPath
- As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure for big data and AI lifecycle.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining the algorithms developed by our data scientists and using a myriad of tools for production readiness of AI models.
- You will be working on a cross-functional team of Product Managers, devops engineers, machine learning engineers, and software engineers for high impact shipping.
- Being a part of hyper growth startup, you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty and are expected to be a jack of all trades for all steps in the ML lifecycle right from tagging, featurization, training and benchmarking to experimentation, monitoring and analytics.
- Design and build large scale data ingestion, storage and processing platform.
- Build and maintain platform to for the complete machine learning lifecycle.
What you will bring
- Overall 4+ years of experience in IT industry with 1+ years working on products built to handle big data in both cloud and on-prem settings.
- Experience of working on both SQL & No-SQL databases.
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures.
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark & Kafka.
- Experience in Python, data processing and parsing.
- Experience of building platforms in cloud using AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience in offline batch processing and/or online real-time stream processing systems.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Interested in working across our entire data science stack including model building, data pipelining, and performance/scale analysis.