DATA ENGINEERING MANAGER at Adswerve, Inc.
Adswerve is looking for an aspiring Data Engineering Manager to join the Technical Services team. The ideal candidate for this key team management position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with strong client-facing consultative communication, presentation, training and coaching skills. They will be naturally curious about data purity, big data analysis, machine learning, and product development, and have demonstrated strengths in data engineering. In addition, this candidate will have a desire to mentor and encourage growth in others.
- Align with Director and other Managers on team goals
- Guide team to implement best practices in solution development and client relationships
- Clearly defines performance expectations
- Ensure accountability and provides ongoing informal feedback, coaching and mentoring
- Conducts formal performance evaluations
- Promotes professional development opportunities
- Develops and fosters supportive working relationships, motivation and engagement
- Prioritize direct report workload based on customer and business priorities
- Oversee work completed by team from a high level to ensure timely delivery and quality of work
- Work to improve general Technical Services and company processes
- Actively engages in recruiting and hiring new employees
- Work to improve onboarding process
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Science - OR - equivalent experience in Data Analysis, Data Science, and/or Data Engineering
- Demonstrated success in coaching and mentoring others
- Proficient communication and presentation skills, including leading group training
- Experience with SQL, Python, and/or Google Cloud Platform with a desire to learn more
- Ability to work on a team and manage individual prioritized workload
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and teamwork. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.