Data Scientist (Growth Marketing) at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:28 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a Data Scientist to join our Growth Marketing team. This role will blend research and application to develop and apply data-centric models that support all aspects of marketing at Auth0. Additionally, this role will collaborate directly with analysts and business owners in these functional areas to understand their challenges and develop practical solutions. If you love to work with big data, scaled optimization, probabilistic inference, and machine learning this is the right role for you! The Growth team is an innovative and forward thinking team of analysts and engineers working to impact Auth0’s marketing funnel and user engagement.
This role can be based from our Bellevue, WA office or from a remote home office anywhere in North America.
What You Will Do
- Work with Growth Marketers to understand best practices and propose strategic ideas and turn them into initiatives for driving growth
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to maximize our conversion rate across their digital channels.
- Build models, such as LTV, and help drive strategic and operational changes across all marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with internal marketing and other cross-company teams to understand challenges and create data-focused solutions
- Stay abreast of technology trends and best practices in data modeling
- Apply creative analytical problem-solving skills to a wide variety of marketing questions to deepen our understanding of campaign effectiveness, customer journeys, and go-to-market performance
- Collaborate with leadership in marketing and cross-functionally to provide a data-driven viewpoint on strategic decisions
What You Bring
- 3+ years of relevant analytics/data science experience in a technology company with at least 1 year working with innovative projects dealing with applications of analytics/data science
- Understanding of multi-channel digital marketing
- Ability to communicate across multi-functional teams for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with emerging or existing Data Science technologies and techniques to enhance Auth0’s marketing efficiency
- Assist in designing a data and computational infrastructure that can handle near real time model execution, perform machine learning, and batch large scale data for our users including data pipelines, training environments and decreasing production runtime
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms. In-depth knowledge of one or more programming languages (including Java, C/C++, Python)
- Experience in specialized areas such as Optimization, NLP, Probabilistic Inference, Machine Learning, Recommendation Systems
- Experience with large data sets and related technologies, e.g., Hadoop/Spark. Knowledge of SQL is needed
- Experience with LTV/CAC models, Marketing ROI and Performance management, Attribution models, digital and paid media analysis
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description