Join our team as a data scientist and you will help leading consumer brands use data and technology to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their businesses.
- M.S. or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other technical field.
- Strong knowledge of one relevant/appropriate programming languages like R, Python or Java and C#.
- 3–5 years of related work experience (data science, business intelligence, data analytics, data, science, or data engineering).
- Mastery of statistics and probability, particularly their application in systems analysis and operations research.
- Strong skills in text data mining and classification.
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and communication skills.
- Experience handling large data sets using SQL and databases in a business environment.
- Good working experience on processing data on relational databases like Oracle/SQL Server/ Redshift/Tera data.
- Experience working in retail, e-commerce, or startup environment.
- Demonstrated experience designing and building new ideas, working closely with technical teams from concept generation through implementation.
Read Full Job Description