Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country. In order to sustain our hypergrowth, we must continue to drive operational excellence for our go-to-market teams. The Data Quality Specialist team is responsible for ensuring quality and accuracy in the Outreach portfolio of accounts within Salesforce.com. The Data Quality Specialist provides programmatic and project-based enrichment of leads, contacts, and accounts and is focused on maximizing our data completeness, quality, and integrity overall. The goal for this role is to provide data excellence and thus to enable our Marketing, Sales Development, Sales and CS teams to operate with increased productivity as they engage with their respective counterparts in the community. Another key objective is to improve our focus and our effectiveness as we drive new models for our GTM strategy. This role is based in Seattle and reports into Outreach’s Revenue Operations team.
- Collect, store and analyze account data within Salesforce.com.
- Ensure current data sets are complete and accurate.
- Respond to requests for account creation and enrichment for the Outreach GTM teams.
- Drive Project-based enrichment strategies.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Processing web inbound and marketing sourced leads.
- Researching company information using sources including LinkedIn, Linkedin Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, and other data sources.
- Assisting with ongoing data enrichment projects and special projects as requested.
- Strong attention to detail and drive for accuracy and continuous improvement.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees.
- Ability to work independently (driven self-starter).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to problem-solve creatively and collaboratively.
- A passion for learning and an understanding of how to apply best practices for maintaining data quality.
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments.
- Quick learner
- Solid skills in Excel
- 1+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS applications.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description