Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Customer Success team earns lifetime loyalty and trust from customers by promptly resolving customer issues, an essential service performed by over 1,000 Remitly agents in operations centers worldwide. Analytics for Customer Success is provided by a team of data analysts and analytics engineers located in both the Seattle corporate office and international operations centers. This team provides the strategic insights, analyses, forecasts, budgets, and metrics which support data-driven decisions.
As the Director of Analytics on the Customer Success team, you will be a thought leader and people manager who applies deep analytics expertise to make meaningful and lasting improvements in our customer experience. As a senior leader, you will work cross-functionally with, operations leaders, product & program managers, and other Remitly analytics teams to identify areas of opportunity, design solutions, measure impact, and provide recommendations. You will lead a diverse team which has end-to-end ownership of difficult and often ambiguous problems. The quantitative insights and thoughtful leadership you provide will have an out-sized impact on the business. You will report directly to our Chief Customer Success Officer.
- Deliver analytics for a wide set of global team members spanning many domains, all of whom are focused on providing superior service and reducing friction for customers.
- Manage a global team with an intentional and empathetic approach to development, making continuous improvement in your team members and yourself.
- Extend your impact beyond Customer Success by sharing insights across departments, advocating for product and process improvements, and leading cross-team integration and end-to-end customer analytics projects.
- Apply creativity and rigorous analytical techniques to investigate and uncover issues hidden in complex datasets, validate your results, then communicate your methods and provide recommendations to a diverse audience.
- Ask "Why?" and question the status quo. You will view unexpected data results as a puzzle to be solved, a challenge that you enthusiastically accept.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Statistics, or related field).
- Minimum ten years of relevant analytics experience in the domains of operations, customer service, or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of people management experience, ideally including international teams.
- Strong skill in technical (e.g. SQL, R, Python) and data visualization (e.g. Tableau) tools.
- Experience with basic statistical techniques.
- You communicate well with teammates at all levels, and external partners
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer