Field Operations Analyst
- Develop and maintain operational dashboards in Tableau as a “single source of truth” for all Field Operations teams.
- Build forecasting models to predict sales bookings and hiring needs.
- Work with Sales Operations to confirm commissions inputs and verify accuracy of commissions calculations.
- Collaborate with front line managers on analyzing reports and presenting findings.
- Ability to analyze data and create customized reports and charts in a variety of reporting tools, namely Tableau. MS Excel skills a must for occasional ad hoc reporting, though use of other more shareable methods preferred when possible.
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish. Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving. Strong desire and follow through to make things easier for teams we are supporting.
- Consistently operates in an attitude of partnership and collaboration. Develops strong relationships in all organizations and promotes company culture and values. Works well with all kinds of people and contributes to an enjoyable work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math or Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Prior work experience in sales/field operations and/or technology company preferred.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.