Global ADM Analyst
Are you an experienced GDM analyst looking for their next opportunity?
Do you love getting to the bottom of a problem?
Are you ready to help people go places?
As a Global ADM Analyst with Expedia Group, your role is to analyze data for trends in airline debit memos (ADM) to develop strategies for short and long term reductions to ADM expense. You will need to think outside of the box and have an investigative instinct to seek out details and information that lead to the source or root cause of an issue. In addition, you will have to apply knowledge and experience to new issues encountered and find effective solutions. You will coach and motivate ADM agents working for multiple vendors in global locations and assure agents are adhering to rigorous quality standards in research processes, performance, and communication with all internal and external business partners.
What you'll do with us:
- Perform research and analysis to identify system or process trends and issues requiring the notification of partners.
- Make recommendations for issue resolution and process improvement.
- Investigate and analyze validity of debit memos raised from vendors, consult with account manager, and dispute as appropriate with airline and/or GDS.
- Assist other points of sale in debit memo research and negotiations
- Develop working relationship with airlines and GDS to negotiate outstanding debit memo issues.
- Support Account Managers by investigating issues and creating supporting documents, and making recommendations.
- Identify system issues and report to appropriate group
- Provide ad hoc reports for various departments across the company
- Reconcile monthly airline reports with fulfillment partner records and airline provided reports.
Who you are:
- Minimum two years’ experience in the travel industry.
- Experience in Booking, Ticketing, Refunding, and Exchanging Tickets
- Ability to understand and comprehend airlines pricing, fare rules and restrictions in order to adequately research issues
- Self-motivated and able to work well with frequently shifting priorities
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills are necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accuracy and diligence in data entry
- Ability to write thorough and understandable documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools; specifically Word and Excel
- Knowledge of airline rules and regulations including but not limited to fare rule interpretation, basic ticketing, ticket exchanges, ticket refunds and Airline initiated schedule changes preferred
- Proficient in one or more Global Distribution Systems (GDS) Sabre, Amadeus preferred; native mode required)
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.