Global Forecast & Plan Analyst
How would you like to be part of a high performing team leading the workforce planning function for a dynamic global organization? We have an opportunity to serve as a primary point of contact for staff level forecasting for our Global Supply Organization, servicing Expedia Group's hotel partners company-wide. If you love capacity planning, providing input to the finance and other cross-functional teams, then this role is up your alley!
In this role, you will handle multiple tasks and projects at a time, establish priorities for themselves and own deliverables end to end. You'll have the flexibility to work with minimal instruction and oversight, and deliver high quality outputs in a dynamic environment with overlapping deadlines and tight time constraints.
You will also partner and maintain strong working relationships with the leadership of each of our global contact centers.
What You Will Do:
- Lead demand planning efforts across multiple contact centers, present key findings, recommend forecasts, and gain approvals from business owners, finance, etc.
- Initiate calls with contact center management teams and/or outsource partner workforce management teams
- Liaise with contact centers to ensure forecasts are provided based on agreed to guidelines
- Present capacity planning inputs and updates to business owners
- Resolve and communicate monthly FTE estimates and hiring plans for internal and outsource partner centers
- Define monthly training requirements and plans and other off-phone activity coordination
- Build and provide interval-level staffing requirements to ensure that staffing is optimized to best meet call and case volume patterns and improve schedule optimization.
- Share forecasts with managers, supervisors, training, and other areas of the business.
- Analyze intra-day call forecasts, communicate to management team, and provide commentary to assist supervisors and managers in meeting daily and weekly service level targets.
- Consult department managers regarding appropriate overtime based on the contact volume forecast, and administer and communicate via eSchedule Planner and email.
- Lead the entire schedule change process for internal mini, new hire class , and full department bids; and collaborate and provide guidance to the outsourced partners on the same.
- Craft, implement, track, and communicate interval, daily, weekly, and monthly productive hour requirements and expectations for all contact centers.
Who You Are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, ability to present and gain consensus with a large group
- Excellent decision-making and ability to work autonomously
- Extraordinary analytical skills and aptitude to see trends and patterns in data
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Call Center operations/leadership experience and/or travel industry experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese highly desired
- University degree or equivalent
- 5+ years demand planning and forecasting experience
- 5+years capacity planning and resource planning experience
- 5+ years of experience using a workforce management system (preferably Aspect eWFM 7.0)
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so. Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.