Legal Process and Systems Analyst, Contract Lifecycle Management at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Job Title: Legal Process and Systems Analyst, Contract Lifecycle Management
Company: Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Role: We are seeking a motivated and experienced professional to join our Legal Operations Team, to support the roll out and day to day management of a new Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system. Whilst the role will be part of our Legal Operations team, there will be strong working partnership with our IT team. The role will support both Sell and Buy side system implementation, roll out, and management.
What you get to do in this role:
The job responsibilities include but not limited to the below:
· Support with business and technical requirements gathering and design work.
· Contract template creation, updates and maintenance within the CLM system. System configuration of contracts, and alike documentation
· Clause library creation, updates and maintenance
· Implement contract and document translations and localizations into contracts and documents
· Manage user access requests and permissions
· Conduct UAT and end user testing
· Create training materials, and input into change management and enablement activities
· Manage incidents, tickets and enhancement requests
· Work across various subject areas and issues, as and when they arise, to support legal operations, IT and cross functional business partners.Qualifications
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Proficient in the use of process and systems improvement methodologies and related approaches
· Experience with reporting and analytics
· A strong work ethic, exceptional judgment, and uncompromising integrity
· Experience of a multi-national company in a systems and technology focused role, within legal operations or IT teams.
· Assisted cross-functional teams in Agile development projects and general technical aptitude and understanding of system architecture and software design
· Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong and deep working relationships with internal stakeholders over multiple geographical locations
· Ability to understand complex issues.
· A practical, proactive, collaborative and business-focused approach to problem solving with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgementAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.