Manager - Competitive Intelligence
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
The Manager of Competitive Intelligence is responsible for driving Accolade’s performance by assessing competitive dynamics through market research.
The ideal candidate will develop competitive intelligence strategies to gather and summarize market research findings for Senior & Executive Leadership, enabling critical business-making decisions that place Accolade at a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Additionally, the Manager will think strategically, act tactically, write effectively and display impeccable analytical, and critical thinking skills.
A day in the life…
- Develop strategies to gather and summarize competitive information that is relevant to Accolade’s business needs.
- Provide context and objective analysis of competitive information to enable actions and business decision-making (for both internal projects as well as assessment of potential acquisition activities).
- Building and updating databases on competitor pipeline solutions and estimated potential launch timing.
- Building and maintaining select competitor solutions profiles.
- Evaluating and making recommendations on CI tools, processes, and services such as information dashboards, submission capturing and standardized reporting as requested by Senior/Executive Leadership.
- Participate in sales strategy sessions driving competitive insights that yield critical business decisions
- Communicating key competitive information to teams and Executives throughout the organization.
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with emphasis in competitive intelligence and consumer insights analysis, trends development, primary market research experience, marketing strategy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence at the executive level
- Good working knowledge of the Healthcare industry
- Solid business acumen, critical thinking skills and a bias for action
- Experience with digital marketing analytics
- Advanced experience with business intelligence/visualization tools such as Tableau and strong computer proficiency
- Excellent organizational and process management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- High level of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and comfort with change
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.