As a Marketing Analytics Lead, you will primarily be responsible for managing a team of 3-4 Marketing Analysts working with stakeholders within Marketing to produce impactful insights from Dropbox’s complex data environment. You will work cross-functionally across marketing, data engineering, data science, financial planning, and IT systems to execute on your insights and drive impact for Marketing and Dropbox.
This role will also have an emphasis on supporting marketing campaign enablement. You will partner with the functional marketing leaders to plan campaigns, create audience segments for campaign targeting, measure and report campaign results, and make strategic recommendations to inform future campaign planning.
- Ensure your team’s numbers are air-tight by performing individual quality control, checking with relevant data owners, and cross-referencing findings against secondary sources
- Drive interpretation, socialization and adoption of operational marketing reports
- Extract insights on behavior of customers acquired through the email and lifecycle marketing channel using analytics tools, data platforms, and internal databases
- Surface analytical insights: proactively investigate root causes of aberrant data, and identify opportunities for optimization
- Lead design and implementation of experimentation necessary to improve channel efficiency, drive growth, and inform marketing investment decisions
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex analyses throughout the marketing organization
- Strong data visualization and dashboarding experience (e.g. Tableau)
- 4+ years experience in a quantitative discipline
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Expertise with Marketing data sources in Hive and Snowflake
- Expertise with marketing tactics, including campaigns and marketing channels such as SEM, Display, and Email