Oracle Functional Analyst II at Expedia Group
In Expedia, eCP organization was built to enable the business to scale globally while supporting the needs of our rapidly growing family of brands.
We power Expedia Group's travel revolution with a best-in-class platform of ecommerce technologies and services operating at a global scale. We bring product, technology and operations together to accelerate innovation and enable test and learn, constantly pushing ourselves to evolve and innovate for the business.
Within eCP organization, Financial Systems Engineering (FSE) group enables Expedia Group and subsidiaries to conduct business globally while meeting statutory and financial regulatory compliance. FSE delivers, collaborates and globally supports more than 21,000 business users of the enterprise financial platform.
What you'll do:
• You will review requirements and design documents to understand the current state of design
• You will collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, Testers and Production Support Engineers to implement creative solutions via iterative approach
• You will guide the overall design and architecture of our platform and its components including the APIs
• You will Identify new technologies and techniques to improve the value proposition of the financial platform and systems and advocate opportunities to improve current procedures, processes and systems.
• You will Independently run simultaneous projects and tasks, prioritize effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment
• You will collaborate with non-ERP development teams to design efficient, supportable and scalable solutions
• You will partner with business, onsite / offshore team members in all phases of our project delivery and production enhancements
Who you are:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in Designing, Implementing and Supporting Oracle Financials R12 in a Complex, Multinational, Multi GAAP environment
• 2-3 full life cycle implementation experience across Oracle Financial Modules
• Excellent Functional knowledge in Oracle Financial modules and have provided solutions across Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cash Management, E-Business Tax and General Ledger. Experience in Channel Revenue Management and Advanced Pricing is a plus
• Excellent understanding of data flow across modules and related technologies.
• Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal) and should be able to independently engage with business partners throughout the project lifecycle
• Accurately establish the length and difficulty of assignments, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously and measure results against goals
• Ability to travel internationally for 2-weeks at a time
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-AN1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.