- Collaborate with science, tech and product teams on defining, architecting and building data ingestion systems and model training pipelines from experimentation to deployment, monitoring and continuous performance improvement.
- Bring your industry expertise to challenge existing assumptions and introduce new distributed system architectures including high-throughput machine learning training pipelines and low-latency model hosting technologies
- Mentor and provide guidance to a world-class team of machine learning engineers that deliver novel, strategic AI-enabled solutions with diverse, industry-leading skills in distributed machine Learning training workflows, edge AI, data engineering and tools both in the cloud and on-device.
- Lead by example by emphasizing collaborative and inclusive teamwork fostering a culture of ownership, experimentation, and innovation
Required Skills & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or an equivalent highly technical field
- 5+ years of software engineering experience and a proven track record of successfully architecting and building highly available, low latency systems for high traffic applications
- Fluency in Scala (or Java) as well as prior experience working with machine learning workflows in python
- Designed and built multiple complex, scalable, high throughput, low latency streaming/batch processing machine learning pipelines for both data and algorithm execution
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with major cloud environments (such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud)
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to dive into system architecture, design, performance metrics, code, test plans, project plans, deployments and operations
- Comfort communicating and interacting with scientists, engineers and product managers
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or an equivalent highly technical field
- Proficiency in one or more ML frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, SparkML, Horovod, ,...
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with machine learning platforms from major providers (such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud)
- Familiarity with IoT/Edge AI and optimizing ML pipelines to run on-device with constrained compute, power and latency budgets
Compensation & Benefits
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Free lunch, gym, phone stipend, parking
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training and rotations in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired