Privacy Analyst - Location Flexible at Dropbox
Protecting Dropbox and our users is critical to being worthy of trust. We’re looking for a Privacy Analyst to join our close-knit team. In this role, you’ll partner closely with fellow Dropboxers in Engineering and Product, Product Counseling, and Risk & Compliance in running a dynamic and constantly evolving privacy program. You’ll help our team build up privacy by design processes, identify and address gap areas, and lead risk assessments such as Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs). This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to interact with a diverse and multi-disciplinary cross-section of our company. You’ll be expected to build upon Dropbox’s legacy of thoughtful and privacy-conscious innovation.Responsibilities
- Engaging with teams across Dropbox to help them navigate through privacy considerations related to products and business operations.
- Developing deep expertise in our products and technology stack, and how they process personal data.
- Partnering with Product Counsel to centralize and efficiently manage Dropbox’s privacy by design processes.
- Leading continuous cross-functional efforts that ensure Dropbox maintains industry-leading practices in protecting personal data.
- Partnering with business and engineering teams to implement privacy controls.
- Promoting privacy best practices for customer, employee, partner, and vendor personal information.
- 1+ years of overall experience in program management at a technology company or similar organization.
- 1+ years of experience directly working in privacy projects or engagements.
- Knowledge of global privacy regulations, standards, and frameworks.
- Experience conducting Privacy Impact Assessments and building privacy processes such as Data Subject Rights request intake.
- Genuine interest in learning about technology and desire to tackle complex problems with creative solutions.
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with product managers, engineers and/or legal counsel.
- Enthusiasm for process development with a track record of creating processes that scale.