Product Data Analyst - Identity Verification at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
The Identity Verification Program is a component of Remitly’s AML Compliance Program. Anything less than an exceptional product experience for Identity Verification can be a barrier for our customers. As a Product Analyst on this team, you will work with product managers, engineers, and UX designers to help us develop instant verification experiences that strengthen our relationships with our customers so they can send what they need safely, securely and quickly. The quantitative insights you bring will have an out-sized impact on our customers. You will report directly to our Director of Product Analytics.
What You'll Do:
- You will develop an understanding of the customer experience and bring it to life in a visual way.
- You will uncover customers insights in our compliance experience, with the goal of increasing customer trust through recommendations on the product roadmap.
- You ask, “Why?” and question the status quo. You view unexpected data results as a puzzle to be solved, a challenge that you accept.
- You can explain the methods behind your analyses and validate your results. Once you have data to support your ideas, you're willing to advocate for and move your recommendations forward.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field).
- Minimum three years of relevant experience in a product or customer analytics role.
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B experiments and are comfortable with basic statistical techniques
- Experience working at startups or large consumer internet/technology companies
- Experience with technical skills (e.g. SQL, R, Python) and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer