Reporting Analyst at Limeade
Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
The Data Operations team is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our analyst team. You will work with other data professionals to deliver data and insights that delight our customers
Specifically, you will gather business requirements and transform them into data products that address customer questions and requests. You’re an expert with SQL and can understand the nuances of customer’s reporting needs and how our data architecture impacts those requests. You can put together compelling data visualizations that help customers answer questions they didn’t know they had. You know data quality is important and can quickly identify and resolve any data quality or integrity issues.
We are looking for you if:
- Data excites you
- You’re comfortable working with SQL and visualization tools like Tableau
- You have a solid understanding of dimensional modeling
- You’re committed to delivering high-quality, scalable data solutions
- You enjoy being part of a collaborative, committed and fun team
- Translate business requirements into data reporting and/or visualizations for customers
- Manages assignments that may involve collaborating with a team and working with stakeholders at various levels.
- Develops custom and ad-hoc reports
- Develops custom data export integrations for customers
- Investigate and remedy data integrity/quality concerns
- Identify ways to productize Limeade’s data offering
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Analytical and collaborative problem solver
- 1-2 years in a report analyst or similar capacity
- Expert in SQL
- Expert with Excel. Must be proficient with advanced analytic functions such as VLOOKUP, named ranges, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Experience with BI visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.