Reporting and Analytics Manager at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
The Reporting and Analytics Manager is a highly skilled and driven individual contributor with direct accountability for overseeing and producing Tableau Dashboards and new reporting solutions.
The person will work with cross-functional teams to identify needs for business insights and address them effectively and efficiently.
In the Reporting and Analytics Manager role, you will:
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners
- Act as the point of contact for reporting & analytics projects
- Lead projects delivering self-service reporting and insightful analytical solutions to stakeholders
- Develop interactive dashboards that effectively communicate business performance
- Create effective data visualizations to uncover and communicate business insights
- Write requirements and partner with internal data engineering team to develop datasets
- Perform deep and insightful analyses that lead to actionable recommendations to business
- Drive efforts to automate manual processes and improve efficiencies
- Develop knowledge about business processes and become subject matter expert
Our ideal Reporting and Analytics Manager will have:
- 3+ years relevant professional experience
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, Python, Redshift, S3 preferred
- Able to write complex SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical concepts in a simple way
- Strengths in building large networks of internal contacts and leveraging positive working relationships to achieve business goals
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.