Resource Planning and Operations Sr. Analyst
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
As a resource planning & optimization senior analyst, you will oversee capacity across all internal and partner services resources. You partner with senior leadership across the globe to create robust capacity plans and forecast models. You will be empowered to ensure we have adequate capacity to begin work on customer engagements without delay. You will make recommendations on how to optimize our resource planning, including how we route engagements and when to hire more consultants or decrease demand as appropriate. You will also be entrusted to ensure the handoff motion from sales to services is continually improving and that the appropriate resources are staffed for each engagement.
- Partner with senior leadership across the globe to help manage their team’s capacity, monitor the pipeline of incoming customer work, and ensure we have adequate resources to begin engagements without delay.
- Ensure the handoff motion from sales to services is continually improving and that appropriate resources are staffed for each engagement.
- Develop and maintain a robust analytical model that forecasts our services capacity across service lines and across the globe
- Identify strategic recommendations on how to optimize our resource planning, including how we route engagements and when to hire more consultants or decrease demand as appropriate.
- Collaborate with business leaders to execute on your ideas and initiatives, taking your recommendations through to real customer impact
The resource planning & optimization role oversees our services capacity across all internal and partner resources. This is a high-profile, analytical, and operational role that is central to scaling our growth. In this role, you will:
Weekly meeting with global delivery leaders (US, EMEA, APJ) to discuss changes to their teams resources and review updated capacity plans
Daily monitoring of pipeline of incoming work across regions and BUs to ensure we are able to meet customer demands
Development/ refinement of an analytical model to forecast our global services capacity
Analysis to identify strategic and tactical changes to our resource planning and optimization process / systems
Execute / roll out policy changes that drive improved resource optimization and customer experience
- BA / BS degree
- 3-6 years experience in operations management or workforce management
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with experience creating analytical forecasts
- Ability to work cross-functionality and influence outcomes without direct authority
- Experience managing priorities and timelines without significant oversight
- Proficient in Excel and other analytics tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau)
- 2+ years experience in resource planning, workforce optimization, or forecasting of FTE needs
- 2+ years experience in an highly analytical role
- Prior experience in a technology services delivery context
- Prior experience creating operational demand or capacity forecasts
- Degree in statistics, data analytics, data science, or other related STEM degree
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.