Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. We are one of the fastest growing mobile startups in the world. The phone dialer app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is changing this by working with mobile phone makers (like Samsung) and mobile carriers (like AT&T) to bring this innovation to more than 56 million monthly users in 196 countries. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest we have the backing from top investors in the US and Europe, and an exceptional diverse and skilled team.
We are looking for a Sales Analyst to support our sales efforts for Sponsored Caller Profiles.
Our pre-sales efforts require us to be top-shelf in our analysis of both customer data and the intersection with our own Hiya data.
What will you do?
- Create custom reports and dashboards, audit performance on an on-going basis, and build automated reports where relevant.
- Build and distribute repeatable reports and performance metrics/insights on client marketing campaigns.
- Collect, maintain, manage, interpret and analyze data received from internal and external data sources.
- Report requirements collection/analysis, writing SQL, extracting structured data sets, building reports.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and data investigation/discovery to identify and/or explain business and marketing trends or anomalies.
- Analyze marketing channel and website performance data for assigned projects and develop recommendations on ways to further optimize for performance.
- Support the Hiya Account Executives in sharing data insights with both prospects and customers and deliver high-quality, persuasive data 'testimonies' in a highly competitive market.
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years experience working with consumer databases and support of market-facing data analytics output
- Advanced skills with Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint (or Google-equivalent Applications)
- Experience with online tracking and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick DART, and Omniture
- Proficiency with SQL, R and other analytics languages
- Report creation experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy) preferred
- Bachelor's degree
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status