Senior Analytics Engineer at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, March 25, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Revenue Operations exists to eliminate friction within our GTM departments so teams can focus on their respective responsibilities and propel the Auth0 growth. As part of the RevOps team, Revenue Data and Analytics (RDNA) is focused on analysis and interpretation of data to optimize decision making and drive process improvements for the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success team.
What you will do:
- Deliver well-defined, transformed, tested, documented, and code-reviewed data sets and architecture to enable Revenue Data and Analytics team and our internal data consumers.
- Apply software engineering best practices to analytics code through version control, testing, and continuous integration.
- Understand and document the full lifecycle of data and data framework so that all data can be integrated and modeled for analysis and predictive modeling.
- Follow and improve our processes for maintaining high-quality data and reporting.
- Create models that meet our internal standards for maintainability, reproducibility, and best practices.
- Build and enhance Revenue data warehouse models with dbt.
- Troubleshoot data anomalies with data engineering teams.
- Craft data requirements and collaborate closely with the Data team.
- Investigate and propose the use of new, relevant technologies, standards and best practices.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience writing performant SQL queries on large data sets.
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling, dbt experience is a huge plus.
- Experience with Data Warehouse/Data Marts design, architecting an efficient data environment for Revenue Analytics.
- Hands-on experience in Python, R.
- Strong knowledge of Apache Airflow, Luigi or similar tools.
- Familiarity with continuous delivery, modern elt practices, and distributed data environments.
- Experience with cloud-native databases, specifically Snowflake.
- Experience in Tableau, Looker or similar visualization/BI tools.
- Experience with ETL/ELT platforms like Fivetran, Stitch Data etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of working independently, with strong time management and organizational skillsComfort working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.