Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an amazing city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington! We also have offices in Beijing and Shenzhen China!
We are a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers should not have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
This role is based full-time Kirkland, and we are happy to help new folks relocate to this tech-savvy city.
Why You will make an impact:
You are passionate about IoT and our products and mission. You would like to make an impacting change to people’s lives. Building products that becomes an integral part of our daily lifestyle.
A Look Inside the Role...
To apply for this role, you should be comfortable in building and designing large scale Business Intelligence (BI) platform to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. Strong communication and problem-solving skills will be crucial. You should have a background in data and business analysis. I this role you will Implement business intelligence solutions to achieve data reporting and analysis goals. Coordinate with the business units to identify new data requirements, analysis strategies and reporting mechanisms. Work with the business units to improve business operations and software development.
- Design BI solutions for all Wyze services serving high traffic volume.
- Lead all aspects of the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Review and validate customer data as it is collected
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Work with local and oversea team to provide business insights from the date.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Scalable and secure system to Manage data privacy.
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
You already have these qualifications and love what you do:
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience of software development including design and implementation
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results
- SQL and general database skills
- Big data experience (Hadoop, MapReduce, HBase, Spark)
- Streaming data processing (Kafka, Apache Flink, Kinesis)
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- Ability to adapt to shift priorities and timelines by exercising keen judgement
- Self-motivated individual who can set and meet simultaneous short- and long- term goals
- Experiences working with multi-location teams
If this sounds too good to be true and you are ready to be part of #teamwyze then we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume or detailed LinkedIn profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the outstanding things you can do!
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!
Read Full Job Description