Senior Business Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our Sales Planning and Strategy organization and help to build out our analytics and reporting in support of the global sales organization. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting Sales, comfortable managing large data sets, strong attention to detail, ability to build financial models, and strong communication skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- Transform everyday sales data into actionable business intelligence
- Provide actionable insights to Sales Leaders to help increase sales productivity across different go to market organizations
- Identify and research gaps in sales data and sales headcount data – working cross functionally to drive resolution to reconciliations
- Support the design, implementation, and testing of sales productivity, planning and reporting tools
- Assist in the development of annual expense and resource budgets for the Sales organization; including preparing slides for BOD, QBR, or other leadership presentations, analysis of results
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales finance and operations
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4+ years of Finance / Sales Finance / Sales Operations experience • Bachelor in Finance, Accounting
- Be curious and comfortable with analyzing large sets of data • Confidence expressing data driven recommendations to the business
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point. Experience with Power BI, Anaplan, and SAP applications a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.