Senior Business Intelligence Analyst at New Engen
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? It was probably one of ours. New Engen is a marketing services and software company focused on helping companies achieve business breakthroughs through marketing experimentation. Why? Because our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams. With minimal funding to date, New Engen has quintupled headcount, quadrupled growth, and expanded to six offices nationwide – with no plans to slow down anytime soon. Come grow with us.
Come join the team that empowers New Engen to use data to solve our clients' most complex digital marketing challenges! With deep, insightful data solutions, we help our partners to realize their dreams by efficiently getting their message out to potential customers. New Engen is driven by data, and the Analytics team provides the systems and insights that make that happen. We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Intelligence Analyst who combines technical excellence with a passion for building practical solutions that drive concrete business outcomes. If you get excited about adding huge value to an entire organization by facilitating access to data and insights, we would love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with business leaders and enterprise customers to distill requirements.
- Design data models, processes, and solutions that enhance understanding and insight.
- Develop and optimize data transformation pipelines to combine and reshape data for analytic purposes.
- Tailor communication of findings and recommendations as appropriate to the audience, from summary and highlights to fine details.
- Provide expertise to business units and key stakeholders regarding KPIs and analytic approaches.
- Mentor team members on best practices for data modeling, performance, metric creation and evaluation, and visualization.
- 7+ years of experience extracting and transforming data from complex datasets into polished presentation layers required.
- 7+ years working directly with senior stakeholders to translate business needs into clear requirements required.
- Expert proficiency in SQL (4+ years with heavy coding).
- Solid Python experience (2+ years).
- Solid Tableau experience (2+ years) (or a similar reporting solution).
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS data storage products, including S3 and Redshift.
- Skill at adapting the depth of solutions based on the situation, from back of the envelope calculations to deep-dive analysis.
- BS in a quantitative discipline; MS a plus.
- We are especially interested in talking with you if you have experience with marketing analytics, web analytics, and/or performance optimization.