Senior Business Process Analyst (CPQ) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Business Process Analyst to join the Sales Process and Infrastructure team where we strive to make the world of selling better by transforming, optimizing and supporting Partner and Sales processes and infrastructure. This role will be directly involved in ServiceNow’s implementation of a Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) software solution to replace an internal application used by all users who are involved in Product Configuration, Pricing, Quoting, Deal Structuring, Order Management, IB (Install Base), OTC (Order to Cash), and Contract Management.
The individual will be a key member of our team providing exceptional service to our internal customers in the Sales ecosystem by driving efforts related to transforming, improving and maintaining systems and creating efficiencies. This includes partnering and supporting Product Owners (PO), other Business Analysts and extended team members in the transformation and re-engineering of all related business processes, configuring and/or customizing software to meet ServiceNow needs as well as implementation and change management activities to help ensure successful business adoption. This role reports into the Business and not IT.
- Drive business transformation initiatives focused on improving the customer and partner experience, optimization, standardization and automation of processes.
- Work with Business Partners and Stakeholders to gain full understanding of business processes and practices; streamlining and reengineering existing business processes and providing support to change management.
- Document current state processes, perform gap and impact analysis and help define future state processes to support digitalization and transformation initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve business performance through process optimization.
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process and business requirements and liaising with users; outlining impact and opportunities and recommending solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Defining success criteria and KPIs; aligning efforts and deliverables to key business outcomes.
- Support Product Owner(s) in the definition of stories by helping them analyze the business domain, stocking and grooming the product backlog.
- Participate in SAFe /Agile Product Increment Planning (PIP) events.
- Work with user representatives to solicit feedback about story grooming, functionality issues and software demos.
- Contribute to the definition of user acceptance test scenarios and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) during sprints and release preparation when necessary.
- Support Change Management team members in the creation and delivery of training and communications plans.
- Participate in special projects and other activity as needed.
To be successful in this role you have
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 10+ years experience as a Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst or similar role working with Sales tools and capabilities including CRM, Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), Forecasting, Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) & supporting back office applications, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Relevant experience with Sales or Sales Operations and business processes supporting the Sales value chain from Opportunity to Close
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) and expertise in business process improvement, documentation, process mapping and process design
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Exceptional critical thinking skills: using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Experience engaging with all levels of the enterprise with the ability to influence stakeholders and work collaboratively in a highly matrixed structure
- Attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills and can adjust to changing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with tenacious follow-through
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a distributed team while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative, and flexibility
- A team player with willingness to roll up your sleeves to resolve issues across the team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.