Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Data and Analytics team at Auth0 delivers the tools and technologies that enable our business teams and customers to make data driven decisions. We make data work!
The Auth0 Data and Analytics team is looking for a very experienced, quantitative, business savvy, articulate and creative Senior Director of Business Analytics to set up and lead a team of highly qualified Data Analysts. The team will be responsible for delivering analytic assets (reports, dashboards) as well as one-off analyses and insights to business partners across the organization.
The team partners with the Data Warehouse, the Data Science team, the Enterprise Data organization and embedded analytics teams and monitors key business metrics, initiates and performs deep dives where required and alerts business to challenges and opportunities.
The ideal candidate has to be an intellectually curious perfectionist who thrives on uncovering insights hidden in data, has a consultative mindset and is used to partner with teams across an organization. He/she needs to be an excellent story-teller, a motivating leader and easily be able to select and focus on high impact, complex data projects. The candidate will have extensive experience in managing customer expectations, delivering complex, cross departmental analytics projects on time, monitor data accuracy of the data, driving adoption and measuring impact to business.
This is a full-time position that is suitable for work from home.
- Build out and lead a team of elite analysts responsible for ad hoc analysis, reporting, dashboard and insights creation. Improve the team’s business domain expertise to support business partners, company leadership as well as embedded analytics teams.
- Analyze current business processes and tooling and drive improvements to make them scalable and efficient.
- Recruit new team members, manage and mentor less experienced team members and improve team-wide business acumen.
- Partner with cross-functional business and technical teams to provide analytics in support through education, knowledge sharing, business acumen and robust analysis.
- Manage the development of rich and dynamic dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and visualizations identifying new data trends and unlock impactful insights that will drive business growth.
- Communicate complex analysis and associated insights to broad audiences including executives.
- Partner with multi-functional business and technical teams to drive data governance and standardization with the right tools and technology to enable decisions from data driven insights.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or other quantitative field required. MBA or M.Sc. desired.
- 7+ years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience (mastery of SQL is required, experience with Snowflake highly desired).
- 5+ years experience leading multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a multi-functional environment and managing people in Business Intelligence or Analytics.
- Experience leading a Business Intelligence team in a SaaS environment.
- Experience building dashboards in common visualization tools (specifically Looker and Tableau).
- Experience gathering and exploring data from multiple sources using a scripting language (Python, R,etc.) desired.Experience with Data Science is a definite plus.
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business or product decisions.
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to understand business challenges, structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods (multivariate experiments, probabilities, regression).
- Experience with A/B test design and execution is desired.
- Experience in supporting customer facing applications is desired.
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills. The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses to business partners is key.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.