Senior Graphics Engineer- Machine Learning
Senior Graphics Engineer - Machine Learning Graphics Team
Our Machine Learning Graphics team wants to redefine the process of content generation by exploring the intersection of Machine Learning and Graphics - from material generation to texture creation to environment content authoring, our Machine Learning Graphics team believes that we can better serve Unity developers by applying Machine Learning models to the Graphics Rendering process. If you are a team player who wants to be at the forefront of machine learning, graphics, and the video game industry, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced Graphics Engineer to join our Machine Learning Graphics team, where they’ll have an immediate and significant impact on the team’s projects and direction. As a Graphics Engineer with our Machine Learning Graphics team, you will help negotiate the obstacles and potential applications of leveraging ML technology to expedite, ease, and empower the process of creating Unity content, and provide a lens of Graphics Engineering expertise to the team.
For examples of recent Unity real-time graphics, take a look at the Book of the Dead, Adam: Episode 1, Episode 2 and Episode 3, as well as the Neon demo. Stay tuned for more amazing graphics coming in 2018!
This role is located in Bellevue, WA. Candidates desiring remote work will not be considered at this time.
- 5+ of recent, hands-on experience in the field of video/image processing, real-time computer graphics, or graphics engineering
- Strong C++/C experience
- Experience programming GPU pipelines
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Some project work and a strong interest in deep learning techniques
- Exposure to latest Deep Learning techniques (CNN, RNN, GAN, Autoencoder, RL, etc.)
- Hands on experience with one or more Deep Learning Framework (TensorFlow, pyTorch, Keras, Caffe, CNTK, MXNet, etc)
- Expertise in at least one of the following:
- Physically-based image rendering
- Texture generation
- Facial animation and modeling
- High-fidelity video game rendering
- 3D modeling
- Experience in the Game and/or Entertainment industry (animation, film, television, video games, etc.)
- Experience developing tools and workflows
- Experience working with multi-platform systems
- Experience working with content creators (animators, technical artists, etc.)
- Experience in academic research or industry research — for example, publishing in top-tier conferences or journals, or industry experience as a software engineer in research
Who We Are
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.