Job title: Sr. Manager - Cloud Analytics
Location: Kirkland, WA, USA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Sr. Manager of Cloud Analytics ensures that the various Data and Analytics key functions and teams have their goals aligned with the organization’s mission, strategy, and objectives. The Data and Analytics team analyzes data and its key drivers for internal and external consumers; develops next generation advanced analytics and models to analyze and improve consumer experience, leverages AI, Machine Learning and other advanced Analytics to inform our go-forward enterprise strategies.
In this role you will run the global infrastructure and cloud operations analytics and will guide our Cloud and Infrastructure strategy, handle portfolio projects, budget planning, and ultimately ensure that service delivery is timely, on budget, and of maximum quality.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Partner with Cloud leadership to drive the improvement of operational metrics. Manage Cloud planning and forecasting. Enable and support leadership ensuring efficient focus on achieving planned goals and strategies. Support leadership in an effective communications cycle to share progress and recognize the success of the teams in achieving business goals.
- Deliver effective Cloud Analytics and reporting across the Cloud business, leveraging Analytics and tools. Ensure metrics are focused on driving the achievement of goals and productivity for the Cloud business.
- Work cross-functionally to understand relevant business data and analytics needs and to establish platform strategies and define and deploy the technology roadmap aligned with the use case evolution of enterprise data and analytical capabilities.
- Ensure business strategies, plans, and goals are aligned, drive delivery of key planning deliverables. Leverage Cloud Analytics to provide insights into the planning process to achieve business strategies and goals with efficient growth.
- Create, track, and report on operational metrics and OKRs for all aspects of Cloud operations
- Establishes key performance indicators, SLA's, metrics and measurements demonstrating area health. Communicates through operational reviews. Measures and tracks against industry benchmarks and standards.
- Identify and implements critical metrics vital to manage and monitor the performance of overall operations including: capacity, availability, budget, and inventory
- Manage forecasting, planning, deployment, incident and problem management, and change management analytics across Cloud/Infrastructure & Operations
- Owns Strategic data priorities of the team and identifies new Organization opportunities based on existent and emergent data.
- Owns creating an environment that makes data and information accessible to all departments and personnel across the organization.
- Works with key internal and external stakeholders as well as departmental leaders and executives fostering a relationship of trust and playing an advisory role in the use of data to improve performance and Organization-wide strategy formulation.
- Master’s in Computer Science, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics, Analytics or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- 5+ years of working experience in an Executive Data Management, Data Analytics or Cloud leadership position within a fast-paced and complex Organization.
- Experience in leading large infrastructure architecture programs, teams and cloud infrastructure architecture management.
- Experience building and leading data & analytics organization or practices as well as successful experience evangelizing/advocating for data analytics value across an Organization and to diverse audiences.
- Direct experience driving continuous improvements in process and operational efficiencies. Lead process-improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions. Drive standards across cross functional teams.
- Proven and successful experience in a consulting role for senior Organization leadership and executives. As well as experience with hands-on leadership roles directly managing data and analytics teams, and driving change within a large, complex Organization’s.
- An understanding of cloud architecture, underlying markets and key market drivers, and global megatrends and the value of data & analytics in acting on external disruption and market trends.
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and people skills
And finally ServiceNow as a company
You already know that ServiceNow is changing the way people work. Due to the success of our products we are experiencing growth in virtually all areas of our organization.
To sustain our growth, we are looking for drivers - people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in and stand out.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with strong aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers/engineers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.