Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Data and Analytics team at Auth0 delivers the tools and technologies that enable our business teams and customers to make data-driven decisions. We make data work!
The Auth0 Data and Analytics team is looking for a very experienced, business savvy, articulate and creative Senior Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst to manage shared data to meet organizational goals, reduce risk associated with data redundancy, ensure higher quality and reduce the cost of data integration. The analyst will architect, design, build Master Data, Data Quality, and Data Governance processes to create a single, governed source of truth for strategic data assets across the enterprise.
As part of the Business Analytics team, the successful candidate will partner with the Data Warehouse, the Data Science team, the Enterprise Data organization and embedded analytics teams to enable business units to make data-driven decisions.
The ideal candidate has to be an intellectually curious perfectionist who thrives on aligning organizations to remove roadblocks and uncover hidden potential, has a consultative mindset, and is used to partner with teams across an organization. He/she needs to be an excellent story-teller and easily be able to select and focus on high impact, complex data projects. The candidate will have extensive experience in managing customer expectations, delivering complex, cross departmental analytics projects on time, monitor data accuracy of the data, driving adoption and measuring impact to business.
This is a full-time position that is suitable for work from home.
- Ensure that Auth0 has complete, consistent, current and authoritative Master and Reference data across organizational processes.
- Develop a strategic roadmap and operational framework for Enterprise Master Data Management and Governance in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Develop, test, and deploy Master Data Governance model for key domains like Product, Customer, Account, Location, etc.
- Educate business and operations teams on data stewardship and MDM best practices by providing analytical dashboards, and continuous process improvement recommendations.
- Define key performance indicators for quality, compliance metrics to ensure data related policies and standards are adhered to and provide a data governance scorecard.
- Lower costs and reduce complexity of data usage and integration through standards, common data models and integration patterns.
- Set up user rights and policies, and configure data ownership policies and rights.
- Manage a flexible, extensible and open data model to hold the master data and all needed attributes (both structured and unstructured) based on business driven view of attributes, validation rules, security, and associated complex master data relationships.
- Ensure secure and accurate data stewarding and reporting across the enterprise.
- Define role based views and dashboards for business and power users to efficiently and effectively manage an organization’s master data.
- Analyze varying stakeholder concerns, proactively working with diverse groups to address concerns and build consensus.
Skills and Abilities:
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field and a minimum of 4 years of hands-on full life-cycle MDM experience in the areas of MDM Strategy, Architecture, Design, Integration, Data Quality and Data Governance required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, converting them to Architecture and Design specifications required.
- Good understanding of enterprise data architecture and data ethics, data governance, data security and metadata management required.
- Extensive expertise in SQL desired.
- Familiarity with Looker, Tableau or similar BI Tools desired.
- Experience with GDPR Right to Access and Right to Erasure is desired.
- Experience in a consulting organization is a plus.
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.