Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
We're searching for a senior level people data expert to join Remitly's People/HR team, reporting to our EVP, People. You will iterate and scale our global people data strategy and execution. You'll align our data structures, drive thoughtful insights and use market best practices to create an understanding of our current and future workforce so we can deliver an outstanding employee experience and competitively position Remitly globally.
You'll accomplish this by partnering closely with the People team and key business stakeholders to drive decisions. Your critical work will directly impact how we attract and retain talent.
What You'll Do
- Improve our HR data structure, systems and architecture (the Americas, APAC, Europe)
- In partnership with internal teams (Recruiting, HR Business Partners, Compensation, people managers, senior leaders, etc.) identify organizational health metrics that are most relevant to the employee experience and business needs.
- Design and deliver reporting (to HR, people managers, senior leaders) on a regular and predictable rhythm that is easy to consume, with a beautiful UI.
- Provide data-based recommendations to improve the candidate and employee experience
- Create reporting that helps partners 'look around the corner' and identify trends, patterns, and issues before they become problems.
- Collect and compile HR metrics, in an automated fashion, from a variety of sources including HRIS, payroll outputs, employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, recruiting pipeline and closure, government labor statistics, and competitors practices.
- Provide self-service and customizable functionality for organizational health and business intelligence reporting.
- Create and lead processes, systems, governance, and discipline that scale.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices
Who You Are
- 7+ years of progressive people data analyst experience
- You are a strong partner to executives and managers
- Outside-in perspective to stay informed about market trends
- You lead authentically, and have experience creating governance approaches
- You crisply answer questions on technical matters (e.g., calculation methodologies) and practical topics such as the story the data tells, and what actions can be taken.
- You navigate multiple HRIS-related SaaS and tools with ease (we use Ultipro and Charthop)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits and 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer