Senior Research Analyst
Sr. Research Analyst - Innovation Services
Seattle, WA, USA
Sr. Research Analyst on Xinova's Innovation Services team are accountable for driving client analysis reports by leading multi-disciplinary teams made up of client stakeholders, internal stakeholders, and external partners from Xinova's innovator network.
A successful analyst will foster strong working relationships with customers, discover and communicate customer requirements; and display outstanding communication skills when presenting to customers and other stakeholders.
You will execute research project plans and coordinate activities required to deliver the research reports on time and with high quality. Responsibilities are a combination of Primary Research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative) and Secondary Research. To thrive in this role, a Xinova analyst will foster strong relationships with customers, discover and communicate requirements, and be comfortable adapting to rapidly shifting assignment/deadlines and presenting to key stakeholders.
This is an engaging role that values both technical breadth and depth, as well as a strong business acumen. You will be expected to come up to speed rapidly in different technologies and markets while synthesizing information from multiple sources into actionable conclusions.
Primary region: USA, with some support of international projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for executing client-sponsored opportunity analysis programs by leading teams composed of client stakeholders, external partners from Xinova's global network, as well as internal stakeholders within finance, marketing, and (software) platform development teams
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and network technical experts
- Strong analysis skills, ability to synthesize information into actionable recommendations
- Evaluate market trends and provide sophisticated technical analysis that details established, emerging, and competing technology, potential collaborations and partnerships, intellectual property position, and innovation gaps
- Source and manage external research partners to deliver supplemental Information and analysis
- Occasional domestic and international travel may be required
What We're Looking For
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater in an Engineering or Science discipline
- An MBA is highly desired
- 5+ years’ experience in market research, analyzing business cases and/or constructing commercialization plans within a technology company or management consulting organization
- Experience with writing and constructing reports for executive consumption
- Inclusive style; collaborative
- Established track record of developing relationships with both technical and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of innovation services and commercialization strategies for emerging technologies
- Results and action orientation; high sense of urgency, with a bias for action
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges.
At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
Xinova is an equal opportunity employer