Senior Software Engineer, Computer Vision and Machine Learning
Our Bellevue Machine Learning group partners with product teams throughout Unity to personalize experiences, build developer tools powered by ML, and drive better business decisions through predictive analytics. If you’re an exceptional Data Scientist or Machine Learning practitioner with strong engineering and deep learning skills, we'd like to meet you!
We’re particularly focused on using ML to understand visual content, which improves our recommendations, enables services such as visual search and similarities, and even powers tools that generate graphical content, like terrain, lighting, and textures. All of our work empowers our customers to make amazing visual content and experiences using Unity. The team is located onsite at the Unity office in Bellevue. Exceptional candidates desiring remote work from our San Francisco office will also be considered.
- Research, build, and deploy Machine Learning models to cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with other engineers, data scientists, and partner teams on product and service features and functionality
- Experience with at least two production ML applications
- MS in computer science, math or statistics
- Hands-on experience building production models with TensorFlow PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Strong engineering background with a good foundation in algorithms and software design
- Experience with Cloud deployments (AWS or GCP)
- PhD in computer science, math or statistics
- Experience with Generative Models, Recommender systems, or computer vision
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development, or graphics
- Published research in areas of Deep Learning at major conference or journal
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.