- Being a key partner for Outreach Product team to help create the right instrumentation and validate, clean and organize data into easy to consume data products
- Applying your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, data visualization and presentation to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with Outreach products
- Identifying the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for product adoption, retention and engagement, and partnering with our data science and engineering teams to support execution of those projects with data and insights
- Defining and analyzing metrics that measure the success and value of Outreach products and allow us to monitor the health of product adoption
- Build and maintain KPI dashboards that product leaders rely on for making key decisions. You'll communicate your findings with the rest of the company, and drive and verify change in our product and business (Insights are useful. Impact is even better!)
- Designing and executing A/B tests to measure the impact of new features and deeper understand user behavior
- Communicating the state of business, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to the Outreach leadership team
- Influencing and informing Outreach product strategy through presentation of data-based recommendations
Our Vision of You
- You have 8+ years of quantitative analytics experience and demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product
- You have expert knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau and product analytics tools such as Amplitude
- You are a SQL expert. You have no problem regularly leveraging window functions, UDFs, self-joins, and other complex SQL functions to accomplish your data analysis goals.
- You have substantial coding experience in Python (preferred), or other scripting languages
- You have experience working with distributed data processing frameworks such as Spark
- You have working knowledge of applied statistics including hypothesis testing, experiment design, regressions. You know how to use statistical inference to drive product and business recommendations.
- You are hands on, able to quickly pick up new tools and languages, excited about building things and experimenting, always looking to sharpen and adapt your skills. You have a bias for using the right tools to get a job done with maximum efficiency. You have experience making tradeoffs between speed and accuracy.
- You are experienced in thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, driving execution, effectively partnering with and influencing product, engineering, and data science teams. Think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Think big and have convictions.
- You go above and beyond to help your teamYou are honest, admit mistakes, and own fixing themYou have a BA/BS or advanced degrees in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or other technical field
- Outreach is a communication platform built from the ground up to help people communicate with customers more effectively. Today we focus on the sales organization, helping them engage with their prospects and customers through email, calling, and LinkedIn communication flows. Our customers spend the majority of their day living inside our software, relying on it to be more effective communicators with their audience.
- Since our first days here at Outreach learning about how people communicate, we became obsessed with understanding our customers’ problems. As a result, we’ve built the most loved product on the market and won the hearts and minds (and business) of some incredible organizations around the world.
- In addition to our relentless focus on the customer, we’ve received over $28039 million in venture funding, been listed on Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work, been ranked #1 for 2016 Sales Automation/Acceleration software by Ambition and Apptus, and were named to the 2016 Forbes Cloud 100-Rising Star list in the Sales Technology Category. LinkedIn ranked Outreach as the #15 in theirLinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups List for 2018. CB Insights and The New York Times include Outreach as the50 Future Unicorns in 2018. And we indeed achieved Unicorn status with $1.1 billion valuation after our $114 million Series E funding in April 2019.
- We aren’t slowing down anytime soon.
Who We Are
- Outreach is headquartered in Seattle with sales offices throughout the US. Our team shares a mission and sense of purpose: to help sales teams succeed by better connecting with their customers.
- We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who value diversity of experience and perspective. We like to be challenged. We seek out people who are passionate about their craft and relentless in their pursuit of excellence.
- We value grit. Building a company isn’t easy so the ability to dig deep and tap into your inner super powers from time to time is important. We’ve learned that a good attitude and great teamwork go a long way to overcoming the inevitable bumps along the way.
- Outreach is a rocket ship and we’re excited to be building our future together. If you join us, you’ll be challenged with big projects, empowered to own them, and enabled to crush it. Let’s do this thing together.