Senior Subscription and Compliance Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Senior Subscription and Compliance Analyst
ServiceNow is currently seeking an exceptional analyst to join our Customer Subscription Analytics team. Working in Sales Finance & Customer Operations, the candidate should be a self-starter, easily able to work cross-functionally with Pricing, Sales, Operations, Business Intelligence and Engineering teams across the globe to help take our use verification program to the next level. Working as part of a Licensing & Use Verification team, this individual will take responsibility for running license usage reports, analyze and interpret usage, review contractual data to help our customers understand their usage of the ServiceNow platform, and working to audit instance utilization to optimize the support and value we provide our customers. .
This individual, will also support related projects to automate current use verification processes, including working with stakeholders to gather requirements, workflow optimization, task tracking and follow-up, application testing and post go-live feedback (following agile). A strong background in customer data analytics, in-depth knowledge and solid understanding of product licensing within a Cloud-based subscription business is desired as well as being a seasoned agile project manager experience.
- Run compliance reports on usage across customers globally to identify true-up new revenue opportunities
- Work closely with sales team and participate in internal customer meetings and calls where applicable to discuss licensing & usage;
- Work with Business Intelligence team on ways to improve use verification & compliance on future developments of the ServiceNow platform;
- Deliver individual and group projects to improve current processes and develop new practices.
- Meet and take responsibility for all business SLAs related to compliance processes;
- Maintain ongoing documentation for internal teams and the customers;
- Train other users on best practices around compliance and use verification processes;
- Obtain Federal Adjudication to support the audit of accounts housed in GCC environment
- Identify manual processes for improvement and automation, assist in developing and executing test plans on new functionality for as a part of UAT (agile process);
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and develop a detailed understanding of the to-be processes;
- Analyze project requirements, determine optimal outcomes, as well as drive projects from start to successful completion, with all development and user teams;
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Minimum 3 years’ strong experience in a data analytics, preferably in software industry
- Strong verbal and written communication and confident presentation skills
- Exposure to working cross-functionally with different teams and nationalities
- Solid understanding of cloud application technologies and concepts
- Ability to work well with others, objectivity with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio or similar products
- Exposure to BI Tools (Tableau) and working with large data sets
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Experience in compliance, audit and/or usage verification role
- Certification in Project Management methodologies
- Workflow design, project management, and/or Agile SDLC experience
- Prior experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Prior experience as a user or administrator of cloud-based License Entitlement, CRM and/or PRM
- Willingness to assist wherever help is needed
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.