Software Engineer - Reporting Platform at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life:
You should love data visualization and love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. We craft systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth. You will learn to Own quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
In this video, hiring manager Harika Kalvakolan shares more about the team!
In addition, you will:
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based methods to tackle complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-6 years of meaningful experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Confirmed ability to understand large systems, drilling down to code level
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in being an experience management company & want to provide you opportunities for life changing experiences. After 1 year of joining the company you'll have the chance to receive our Experience Bonus to spend $1500 on an adventure of your dreams - check out our testimonials from attending your favorite concert or traveling the globe!
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- 15-25 days of PTO, 5 personal days, unlimited sick days!
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees