Sr. Business Analyst
ExpediaExpedia eCommerce Platform - eCP
Expedia, Inc. is revolutionizing travel through the power of technology, and the eCP team is at the heart of that mission. eCP provides a premier platform of eCommerce technologies and services operating at global scale to support our rapidly growing family of brands.
Together, we enable each of our customer transactions to flow seamlessly from the click of the 'book' button on one of our brand sites all the way through to a magnificent travel experience. By bringing together product, technology and operations, we accelerate innovation, enable test and learn, and constantly push ourselves to evolve and innovate for the business.
Looking to join a strong team of Security technology professionals? The Security Business Office is a team of Program Managers and Business Analysts with a passion for Security, Quality, and Teamwork.Who you are:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Produce quality business process workflow models
- Produce and manage project schedules, clear and timely status
- Creative thinker, analytical, and must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to successfully track and manage large volumes of information in an organized manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to multiple levels of an organization in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be a strong team player
- Knowledge of current security operations tools and processes
What you’ll do:
- Support projects and programs within the Expedia Group Security organization.
- Collaborate with Security teams to identify process or technology improvement opportunities, conduct critical analysis, develop metrics, and support project/program delivery.
- Successfully work with multiple levels in the organization to gather the information required to produce high quality project documentation
- Highly proactive, with a strong sense of urgency to complete tasks with quality and timeliness
- Can effectively and efficiently produce, track and manage quality deliverables under compressed timelines
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.