ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We need someone who is a strong business partner and thrives on executing global sales planning in a fast paced, rapidly growing SaaS organization. The preferred candidate will have experience working with Sales Commission team and supporting sales planning activities. In addition, we are seeking an experienced candidate with great business partnership skills to provide business support to Sales Operations, as well as Strategic & Planning team.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist with annual planning activities and enable execution of planning throughout the year
- Monthly files preparation, validations as well as data analysis and reconciliation
- Partner with Sales Commission team and Sales Operations to identify any data issues and/or the root cause of data discrepancies
- Drive process improvement to improve productivity and operational efficiency
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and cross-functional business partners to ensure business alignment and actionable outcomes
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities in support of cross-functional stakeholders and strategic initiatives
- Ensure all related activities are delivered with a focus on customer service and quality
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years’ experience of Sales Strategic planning; Experience with high-tech Cloud industry a plus
- Detail oriented and result focused to drive completion
- Gathers and analyzes data to understand the pros and cons of different decisions and options
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication is a strong requirement
- Positive “can do” attitude and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Fact driven, process orientated, but comfortable challenging the status quo and setting new process and operational direction
- Experience driving results through extended and cross-functional teams
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ability to set clear direction by defining goals and priorities, and evaluate/support the business needs
- Working experience in Anaplan a strong plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.