Sr. EX Analyst at Qualtrics
As the Senior Analyst on the Internal Employee Experience (EX) Team you will bring the power of our Employee Experience (EX) program data to Qualtrics, itself. You will help build and grow a deeply impactful Employee Experience (EX) program built on the Qualtrics Experience Management platform that strategically advances how Qualtrics ideates, builds, measures, and improves products. You will design surveys, perform data analysis, create dashboards and stakeholder reporting of employee engagement, experience and satisfaction data. You will use your statistical skills to analyze disparate employee feedback data sources (e.g., Candidate & Onboarding experience, Employee Engagement, Social Media/Blind/Glassdoor, Call/Case Volumes, feedback) to present comprehensive views of employee experience. You will be an advocate for the voice of our employees with the power of our EX program data.What Success Looks Like in the Role
You inspire those around you to be employee experience obsessed. You love turning data into insights. You thrive when people take action on the insights you provide. You infuse the Qualtrics team with EX data and easy to digest reporting and dashboards, you improve process and data analytics to make our EX program better. You have Qualtrics internal stakeholders craving more. You understand the importance of using our own process and products with the goal of providing input to our case study and suggestions for improvements to our own product. You work effectively cross-team and you understand the importance of building strong relationships and earning trust and credibility. You have successfully made the program a part of the fabric of Qualtrics product design and development.A Day in the Life
- Support ongoing analysis and reporting structure as set by the Lead, Internal XM Experience Program.
- Be an internal leader in basic statistics including descriptive statistics, correlation and regression.
- Provide recommendations on proper survey design and research methodology across multiple channels (e.g., email-to-web).
- Work cross-functionally to advise and support key business stakeholders with ongoing and ad hoc research and reporting needs.
- Work directly with the EX implementation to insure that program needs are met and become EX certified and an internal expert of all EX platform capabilities.
- Evangelize the program. Teach and share best practices. Share and develop metrics.
- Evaluate, benchmark, and partner with our Market Research team on external Customer Experience methodologies and best practices and to create an external validation framework for the program.
- Work with XM products to create cross EX use case scenarios and help build programs that let businesses see insights from prospects, employees, and customers to run their business and build their brand.
You are obsessed with transforming traditional product models into employee experience models, and have built a reputation and track record of these accomplishments. You start with the employee and the culture, while impacting and aligning with key strategic business objectives. You have excelled and grown within a dynamic, rapidly scaling, organization. You know how to collect inputs and turn them into measurable outputs.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or social sciences required
- 3+ years of experience within supporting employee experience or employee/customer insights or customer experience work
- Strong understanding of research methodology and survey design
- Strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills; with statistical analysis competence in techniques such as correlation, regression, KPI metric development and segmentation modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present analysis and insights including trends and opportunities to stakeholders and the business
- Believes in eating one's own dog food and using that experience to drive the creation of exceptional customer facing products
- High standard of detail, excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
- Master’s Degree in business/economics is preferred
- Ph.D. in research-focused field such as business analytics, industrial/organizational behavior, social sciences or economics is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, etc.) is desired.
- Ability to script surveys in these platforms is a plus.
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com.