Sr Manager Data Aquisition and Quality
doxo is disrupting bill pay. We are founded on the simple idea to create a simple, secure way to pay all your bills from a single account. We’re a rapidly growing startup with over 2.5 million users paying over 50,000 billers, and we’re seeking a leader that can expand our capability to manage and grow our biller directory. This position is an integral part of the doxo directory team, collaborating with the doxo directory senior director, and CEO.
- Own organizational capacity to acquire and maintain data elements associated with doxo billers, which currently includes off-shore freelancer contribution, engagement with crowd sourcing platforms (e.g. Mechanic Turk) and scripting to automate queries of 3rd party and web resources.
- Develop and drive roadmap for improving efficiency, speed, quality and cost profile in data acquisition activities.
- Develop and manage to financial operating budget for data acquisition and management.
- Develop and manage data governance model for biller data elements.
- Collaborate with biller category owners and consumer acquisition stakeholders to ensure biller directory is delivering optimal performance.
- Perform data analysis to provide proactive insights, identity inefficiencies and inconsistencies.
- Develop mechanisms for extending data acquisition based upon ROI driven analysis.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to scope tooling and operational needs that improve efficiency and effectiveness of doxo’s data acquisition efforts.
- Demonstrable experience building and managing remote teams
- Proven track record of developing and managing to financial plan
- Demonstrable experience working in complex analytical problem domain with large data sets
- Expert level familiarity with data reporting tools, i.e. Tableau
- Working knowledge of SQL, a plus
- Working knowledge of Mechanical Turk or other crowd sourcing platform, a plus
- Working knowledge of scripting, python, Zapier, etc. a plus