Sr. Service Executive
The Sr. Service Executive will work provide insights and data for our Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) partnerships. You'll be monitoring performance and creating reports for internal stakeholders that can be shared with external Partners. You will identify and make business improvement recommendations to internal stakeholders in order to improve conversion, lower average handle time, and decrease call propensity. You will provide feedback, briefings, and bring overall status awareness to large EPS Partnerships.What you’ll doRelationship Management
- Influence stakeholders by using data to build hypotheses
- Ensure EPS, GCO, and call center goal alignment by cultivating a foundation of positive relationships through open, frequent communication
- Determine process, product, training and performance improvement opportunities through data analysis
- Track and report on projects to improve call center and internal performance
- Facilitate and/or participate in Call Center Partner training for increased service levels & reduced contacts
- Consistently monitor and provide feedback on local issues (political, economic, social, natural disaster) that could impact the operation
- Identify & articulate root cause of escalations/issues and compose processes to mitigate
- Create and pull reports using a variety of tools including Oracle and Excel
- Ensure that call center activities align with the business strategies; driving behaviors to meet critical contact center metrics
- Gain clear understanding of when and why call centers miss agreed SLAs as well as standard policies & procedures and work with operations manager to improve
- Continuously review, update & improve all processes and procedures as required by the changing business
- Use reporting best practices to ensure data is accurate and easy to understand
- You'll have 2+ years' experience running center operations
- Possess 1+ years’ experience in account/relationship management in a B2B environment
- Proficient working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products: Excel & PowerPoint is a requirement
- Positive and service oriented mind-set /work attitude
- Ability to deliver excellent internal and external customer service
- You will have the ability to work with ambiguous and complex situations that do not necessarily have a prescribed resolution
- You will be capable of working across global department and division lines throughout the company, having the ability to prioritize, troubleshoot and coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and lead multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Effectively applies influence to gain partnership of peers and other internal and external groups
- Effective at facilitating cross-group communications
- You will have experience in the travel industry
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an expansive work environment with a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Expedia, we seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren’t rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together.
*LI-CW1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.