Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As Flyhomes Strategy Manager, you will use analysis and creativity to build strategic next steps to drive business. You will regularly lead projects, identifying areas for operational improvement, formulating new processes in response, and synthesizing localized learnings to improve our policies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with all market team to diagnose problems, develop actions plans, and drive operational changes by way of data
- Build scalable systems and processes to consistently reach goals
- Create and administer regular business reviews to monitor city performance
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand and improve all parts of our business from Homes Operations and Pricing, to Growth and Customer Experience
- Lead continuous efforts to build models from our own and external data to improve company decision making
- Provide recommendations to executives and other stakeholders for progressive business solutions
- 4-7 years experience— preferably with a tech company in operations, analytics, project Management or strategy
- Experience in finance, consulting, or investing also a plus
- Existing proficiency in SQL is a plus
- The ability to invent and simplify solutions that both drive value and reduce complexity for customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary- In this role you will not need to stress over number of files, or lead aspects
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs (Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S