Strategy & Operations Analyst
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We move fast and think big at Auth0, so we are in search of a talented Strategy & Operations Analyst who can help us move even faster and think even bigger! We will be leaning heavily on your data expertise to build and own Tableau dashboards to help us maintain a firm pulse on the state of the business. Your visualizations and insights will be leveraged as the source of truth, enabling our Executive team manage the rhythm of the business, and define and refine the strategy forward. If you are a talented fact finder, brilliant storyteller, have an eye for data-supported visual narratives, come join our team as a Strategy & Operations Analyst!
- Develop and maintain dashboards in Tableau, surfacing trends to help us influence strategic business decisions.
- Mine, cleanse, compile and visualize data in preparation for board meetings, sales events, quarterly business review meetings.
- Monitor and report sales related key performance indicators (KPIs), highlighting trends, compile analyses and deliver prescriptive recommendations.
- Present findings and key results to Senior Leadership.
- Establish a regular meeting cadence with stakeholders to assess business needs.
- Perform ad hoc analysis using a combination of Excel, SQL, and Tableau.
- Collaborate! One Team, One Score.
- Experience analyzing data and creating reports and charts in a variety of reporting tools to visualize trends and insights.
- Tableau experience as an author-publisher - bonus points if you have a portfolio to share.
- Advanced Excel skills - have a declared position on Index(Match) vs VLookUp.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Salesforce.com power user - know how to build reports and dashboards.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in Sales Ops, Finance, FP&A, or Analytics preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, economics, mathematics, or business administration preferred.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description