Workday Functional Analyst
Apptio is seeking an on-site contractor to support the HR team in our production Workday environment. This is a full-time, 6-month contract role with no relocation assistance including:
- Being responsible for system requirements and workflow analysis for various business processes, including functional design/configuration of Talent and HCM modules.
- Functioning as a liaison between HR and other departments, such as IT and payroll, to ensure effective delivery of system changes
- Assisting business owners to project manage events within the system (e.g., performance management, merit review, etc.)
- Performing integrity checks on the data to ensure accuracy
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, and triage data issues across teams
- Documenting process flows to increase efficiency and creates user guides for various processes (manager, employee, HR, etc.)
- Creating simple to complex reports and queries to respond to ad-hoc reporting requests
- 2+ years working in production Workday environment
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a focus on driving results
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in a high-pressure environment
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and with highly confidential data
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint (creating graphics, charts) and basic Excel functions (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
Apptio is the leading provider of cloud-based Technology Business Management (TBM) software that helps CIOs manage the business of IT. Apptio’s suite of applications use business analytics to provide facts and insights about technology cost, value, and quality, so IT leaders can make faster, data-driven decisions.
Hundreds of customers, including 40 percent of the Fortune 100, choose Apptio as their business system of record to align IT spending with business priorities. Apptio is also backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Madrona Ventures, Shasta Ventures.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.