Contract Graphic Designer at ExtraHop
ExtraHop is seeking a Contract Graphic Designer (20-30 hours/week) to join our marketing team. We’re looking to create a world-class brand experience, while spurring interest in and demand for our differentiated solutions. Graphic design play an important part in developing that brand and story in the market. If you enjoy working collaboratively and independently in a creative and fast-paced environment, you may be a great fit. This is an excellent opportunity for a graphic designer looking to gain experience across multiple design formats, from print and web, to booth design, to advertising and social media.
If you're as passionate as we we are about positive culture, then we want to talk to you.
ExtraHop offers an enthusiastic, energetic, and inclusive environment in which people are encouraged and supported to collaborate on industry-leading technology while they develop and enrich their individual growth. And we're doing it with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor (it's required here, seriously!).
A portfolio is required for consideration.
- Follow branding guidelines and templates to produce new collateral and update existing collateral
- Design web pages, display ads, emails, infographics, documents, flyers, print ads, presentations, trade show displays and more
- Work with stakeholders to understand technical content and provide creative and simple ideas to communicate complex problems
- Independently manage project workload and communicate with stakeholders and managers
- Present new ideas and concepts to stakeholders and managers
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Adobe Creative Suite experience - specifically Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in responsive design
- Microsoft Office experience with Powerpoint and Word as well as Google Docs and Slides
- Ability to work quickly and adapt to fast and changing priorities
- Versatility in design work
- Experience working in the technology industry is preferred.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named toWealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.