Designer / Illustrator
Your Superpowers in Action
- Create vector designs and artwork for a variety of applications.
- Create AI files for design, pad prints, and packaging.
- Initiate color call outs for painting using licensing references and gathered research.
- Develop and concept characters for various toy platforms/categories.
- Finalize illustrations for packaging application.
- Work with factory color call outs, art work applications, and sculpt direction.
- Work on a variety of product development projects.
- Oversee the project from start to finish, monitor various stages of production with the factory.
- Review stages of development with production manager, including communicating with internal staff, and sculptors.
- Develop art concept from beginning through to final packaging.
- Interpret and utilize style guides as it applies to the license and product branding
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Ability to maintain cohesive and consistent representation from concept to final product.
- Extremely proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task across several ongoing projects.
- Fun, creative and insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with managing project timelines and product quality.
- Ability to illustrate in multiple styles.
- Associate’s degree in Design or related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three or more years’ experience in Graphic Design/Illustration.
- Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator.
What Funko OffersFunko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel! Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.