About the Role:
RealSelf is looking for an experienced Designer to join our growing and talented creative team. You will play a critical role in bringing the RealSelf brand to life through visual initiatives across multiple platforms and consumer experiences. At the core, we want someone who’s a self-starter, innovator, and talented creator with a clear passion for brand identity and conceptual campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the creative team to take complex ideas and translate them into powerful designs across digital and print, emphasis on digital and social
- Work closely with manager to help drive the brand visual direction for marketing efforts
- Interpret brand guidelines and work within them, while keeping solutions “fresh.”
- Ability to go beyond the executional or tactical tasks and come up with strategic concepts supporting various types of projects & campaigns
- Comfortable taking on production work when needed
- Readily receive and provide constructive feedback to team members to push creative to the highest level of quality.
- Using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
You bring a fresh perspective and the highest level of craft creating beautiful, engaging, and strategic design solutions. Scrappy should be a go-to mantra, always ready to ideate and create quality work. We’re a close-knit team and you should be ready and excited to collaborate with your creative peers and stakeholders. #webeforeme
If you’re known for your fine-tuned aesthetic, insights on current trends, and have a passion for all things digital and print design, let’s talk.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 3-5 years experience in marketing design, agency experience a plus.
- Portfolio demonstrating a breadth work across multiple design platforms both digital and print, emphasis on digital and social channels
- Organized, detail-oriented, and flexible with strong communication skills and a passion for visual design and marketing.
- Ability to backup ideas with a strong, positive viewpoint and advocate for quality work that supports brand and business objectives.
- Takes direction well and thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment while maintaining the ability work autonomously.
- Self-motivated problem solver with ability to react to directional changes and ambiguity quickly and positively across multiple projects
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Sketch.
- Polished illustration, photography, and motion graphic skills are a plus.
Not anticipated for this role.
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.