Experienced Consultant, Experience Designer at West Monroe (Seattle, WA)
Are you ready to make an impact?
*This position is available in Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angeles offices*
As an Experienced Consultant in Experience Design & Insights at West Monroe, you’ll have the following responsibilities (organized into three categories — Client Delivery, Practice Development, and Business Development):
- Execute digital strategy and experience design projects — create client deliverables, assist in managing client relationships, and work in a team environment to achieve client goals and outcomes
- Assist in research and insight development — lead discovery workshops and interviews, perform customer research (interviews, surveys, ethnographic studies, focus groups, etc.) and capture insights, using that information to create key deliverables such as customer personas, journey maps, and service blueprints
- Participate in creation of clients’ digital vision, strategy, and experience design by using design-thinking methodology to research people and problems
- Generate testable design concepts & mockups, improve internal processes, create recommendations organization and technology to execute digital plans, and assemble roadmaps to set a path for our clients to achieve their goals
- Interact with all levels of management, both internally and at client sites
- Contribute to the development/enhancement of methodologies, artifacts, and practice strategy in the areas of experience design and user research
- Actively participate in recruiting and retaining top-quality talent
- Create and publish content to increase personal and company brand
- Assist in business development meetings with prospective Product & Experience Lab clients; assist in preparation of proposals and statements of work for short- and long-term opportunities
- Understand investment needs and requirements and help turn those goals into concrete engagements and detailed proposals
- Assist in the creation of work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for prospects
- Actively build a professional network internally at West Monroe
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years participating in team-based environment using HCD and UX skills to create/improve digital strategies and experiences
- Proven contributor with extensive ability to build trusted, collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive team environment, and coach staff
- Industry experience in Healthcare and/or Financial Services is preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong delivery background in digital idea generation, research/insights discovery, digital strategy, and customer/user experience
- Blended analytical, problem-solving, and creative acumen
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications and client relations skills
- Familiarity with (or aptitude to quickly learn) digital collaboration tools (e.g., Miro, Figma, Maze)
- Ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to travel up to 50% with limited notice
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.