Graphic Designer, Marketing at Stackline (Seattle, WA)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:18 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, January 6, 2022
Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join the Design team as a Graphic Designer, Marketing for Stackline. You will be one of the main storytellers of the company by creating content that brings Stackline’s enterprise and innovation tools to life across a variety of media and mediums.
- Create innovative and impactful digital design assets that effortlessly explains Stackline’s suite of tools through a variety of marketing collateral (email, advertising, blog, print etc.)
- Apply thoughts, ideas and strategies developed by creative leadership and conceptualize them into marketing collateral
- Develop an understanding of Stackline’s enterprise product and implement impactful and effective messaging through visual mediums
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams – partnering with marketing, product, and business development teams to develop all customer-facing digital communication
- Partner with the marketing team and provide solutions and optimization suggestions for marketing purposes
- 3+ years of experience developing digital marketing content with previous experience with data visualization with B2B tech or SaaS experience preferred
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Experience with storyboarding and collaborating with content creators to articulate thoughts and pitch ideas to cross-functional teams
- Attitude accustomed to accepting and applying feedback
- Strong typography skills and color theory, with illustrative skills a bonus
- Ability to deliver polished work under quick timelines
- Impeccable attention to detail and admiration for design and excellent brand content
- Bachelor’s degree in design animation or related field
- Experience working in a startup or ecommerce environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description