Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Graphic Designer/ Creative Manager Member Engagement, reporting to VP Communications, is responsible for supporting design needs across the sales and marketing organization, designing for diverse formats and channels, including print, web-based and digital communications.
Working with the Marketing and Sales teams, our Graphic Designer will be asked to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in a variety of media, with primary emphasis on creating and updating PowerPoint presentations and related graphics (50%+ of time). The role requires strong design skills and an ability to format and structure eye-catching presentations suitable for a variety of settings, e.g., large conferences, group meetings, 1:1 interactions and proposals.
Design support will also be needed for updating brochures, fliers, posters, and event signage as well as creating graphics used on the company’s website, social media channels and other digital communications. The successful candidate will be someone who excels at visual storytelling, graphic design and art direction; has strong project management and communications skills; and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative environment.
A day in the life…
- Translate complex messages into clean, crisp visuals that highlight our value
- Establish a modern, clean, bold and compelling design aesthetic that carries through all Accolade visual elements – collateral pieces, PowerPoint slides, Website graphics, webinar creative, direct mail pieces, banner ads, infographics, social media content, posters, event signage, environmental signage, etc.
- Create and maintain presentations that visualize and articulate Accolade’s value to discrete segments and audiences (e.g., employers, health plans, consultants, partners, colleagues)
- Support Sales proposal/presentation needs
- Serve as the in-house PowerPoint expert within Accolade, sharing best practices and providing training to admins and Sales on use of our templates and overall PowerPoint functionality
- Develop graphics and presentations that support industry conferences and speaking engagements, Accolade events, webinars, etc.
- Update existing collateral materials used in customer, prospect, recruiting and client communications: brochures, postcards/mailers, posters/signage, email templates, web banners/graphics, premiums, etc.
- Build and manage a network of high-quality, cost-effective external design resources to create capacity/support needs as we scale
- Provide direction/oversight to creative agencies to ensure consistent application of Accolade’s brand identity and standards
- Maintain/update Accolade brand guidelines, help to expand our image library and organize/maintain all branding assets
- Manage external print vendors, including cost estimates, production specifications and color/image proofing
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in a graphic design role in a corporate or agency setting
- Fluidity with both Mac & PC
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CS5 or higher (particularly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Expert in PowerPoint and the Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with Keynote
- Able to create compelling slides/presentations as well as print/online/digital collateral and infographics
- Knowledge of trends in presentation design (Duarte, Presentation Zen, Tufte, infographics, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Representative portfolio will be required for review
· Bonus skills:
- Healthcare/managed care experience
- Experience with the printing process/able to manage print vendors
- Experience with data-merge is huge plus
Desired Personal Characteristics
- A team player – Capable of working effectively with individuals throughout the organization
- Highly creative – Able to translate complex concepts into simple graphics and visuals
- Self-directed – Able to operate under pressure and manage multiple projects under deadlines
- Can-do attitude – Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.